Love is a force;
Love is passive energy.
Love is attractive magnetism;
Love brings people together.
Love is like poetry;
Love births many metaphors.
Yes, love is complex.
If love was simple,
We would never love.
Complexity of love: beautiful.
Thank you to Finn of Finnished With It All for nominating me for this challenge. I personally loved her post for this, so go read that too!
This is part of the “Love in Ten Lines” challenge. The rules are as follows.
1) Write about love using only ten lines.
2) Use the word “love” in every line.
3) Each line can only be four words long.
4) Nominate others who are up for the challenge (ideally up to 10, but I couldn’t think of that many).
5) Let your nominees know about the challenge.
6) Title the post “Love in Ten Lines”.
7) Include a quote about love.
I know that I’m nominating far less people than I’m actually supposed to, but the majority of those who I’d nominate have already completed the challenge. The two nominees I selected have already been nominated by Finn, but I see no harm in giving them a little more encouragement (of course, no pressure if they don’t want to).
I am really excited to see how these two interpret it.
Leon of Solitary Thinkers
Emily of Nilly Writes
Make sure to check out the many other responses to this challenge, starting with Finn’s! There’s truly beauty in seeing the similarities and differences of our perceptions of love.
To close, I will leave you with the lovely quote.
“Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.” -Erich Fromm